Vehicle Sharing Club
UT Dallas has partnered with Zipcar to bring self-service, on-demand vehicle sharing to campus. The University’s Zipcar fleet includes a variety of vehicles. Reserved parking spots for these vehicles are available at several locations.
- South side of Lot T
- University Village, southwest side of Phase 5
- University Village, southwest corner of Phase 8
- University Village southwest corner of Phase 2
- Intersection of Dickerson St. & McCallum Blvd.
Download our parking map (PDF [Portable Document Format File] ) so see campus Zipcar locations.
Membership in this vehicle sharing club is available through UT Dallas at special rates to students (18 years or older who’ve held a valid driver’s license for at least a year), faculty, staff, alumni, and members of the community (21 years or older). You can join online using a major credit card.
- The ability to reserve a vehicle through the web, with their Android™ app or iPhone® app, or by calling 1-866-4-ZIPCAR.
- The ability to extend your existing reservation via SMS [Short Message Service] .
- Your own Zipcard for unlocking a vehicle that you’ve reserved.
- Comprehensive insurance.
- Up to 180 miles of vehicle use per day.
- 24/7 roadside assistance.
- Online account management and a member services hotline.
Download the Flyer (PDF [Portable Document Format File] )
How to Join
— or —
“Instant Join” Using the Zipcar App
- Download the Zipcar Android™ app or iPhone® app.
- Photograph your driver’s license.
- Enroll using your UT Dallas email address.
- Get approved in minutes!
— or —
Get a Zipcar Departmental Account (PDF [Portable Document Format File] )